ProcessMaker workflow management software allows public and private organizations to automate document intensive, approval-based processes across departments and systems.
Business users and process experts with no programming experience can design and run workflows.
It delivers the following benefits:
• Radically Reduce Paperwork
• Use Resources More Efficiently
• Improve Business Outcomes
ProcessMaker workflow management software is packaged to make it a low-risk option for solving business process problems
• Low cost, open source, subscription model with minimal upfront investment
• Fast deployment and development so IT resources are used more efficiently and the software's business value can be realized more quickly
• Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by reusing existing hardware, software, systems, and skills. No lock-in to one vendor. Installs on Linux or Windows. Connects to other databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL) and systems (DMS, BI, CMS, ERP)
• Adaptive approach to business process management tackles problems in manageable chunks, minimizing the risk of Big IT Project failure.